Monday 3 February 2014

More Posts Coming Soon!

Science, Understanding the World and Thunks!

This Mandarin book has been taking up a lot of my time but I have some more lesson plans up my sleeve!

I am going to be looking at a variety of different science experiments, encouraging the children to hypothesise and predict what is going to happen. I’ll be focusing on shadows experiments (sunny day required) and friction experiments. I have some more ideas for space lessons, focusing on artwork.

I’ve got ideas for Christmas lessons, both religious and secular.

And Thunks! Only the best thing to come to the Early Years! Thunks are tricky for the children to get to grips with initially but, as with everything, they soon get to grips with them and develop their thinking skills.

These posts will follow my final resources post for my Mandarin for Beginners book.

No comments:

Post a Comment