Wednesday 5 February 2014

Coming Soon!

Mandarin Worksheet Book

In a few days time, I will have completed my Mandarin book. It will come with lots of speaking, listening and reading activities.

(I feel writing Chinese is too difficult to teach without being there to explain it directly. However, if you want to give it a try, Chinese characters start top to bottom, left to right.)

This is a You Tube video teaching how to write ‘wǒ’ meaning ‘me’.

Resources available will be:

  • Mandarin book with different activities involving short sentences, numbers, colours, shapes, fruit and more.
  • Sentence building games
  • Speaking and listening games
  • Pronunciation guides
  • Bingo games
  • Go Fish games

I’m looking forward to releasing the lot! Please give feedback if it’s useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment