Friday 17 January 2014

Mandarin in the Early Years

A Short Pause in Posts

I am working on my new worksheet book (yes I said 1 front coverworksheets!) for teaching Mandarin so there will be a short pause in my blog posts while I get this book finished. I’ll post pictures of it so you can see my progress.

h&gb1This book will of course be free to download, like all my resources. I have taught English as a foreign language but I did it very practically so doing worksheets is proving a challenge!

I’m starting with the basics, ‘hello’ and ‘goodbye’ and colours, numbers and shapes. Basic sentences, such as ‘how are you’ and ‘I’m fine’ or ‘I’m not fine’.

If anyone has any advice or tips on how to make these worksheets more fun and interactive I’d really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment