Saturday 3 November 2012

I’ve Been a Busy Bee!

The Laminating Day

It’s half term so that means one thing and one thing only: laminating! I am one of those sad teachers who has their own laminator at home. Well, it means I can get my work done in front of the TV!

I have been making literacy and numeracy resources, ready for the lessons I planned for next week. And behold!

laminating

I’ve made a high frequency word bingo I downloaded from Twinkl, medium sized number flash cards, 0 – 20 number bingo, 2 sets of phoneme flash cards, large number flash cards, and 0 – 6 number bingo. I’m yet to cut out the cvc word cards, also from Twinkl. All the rest I made by myself!

I don’t always agree with flash cards, but the children seem to respond well to them when used for a quick recap session. Also, the children can use the number flash cards for ordering numbers and the phoneme flash cards for building words.

All resources are available to download for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment